Wiener’s Plumbing and Irrigation provides the following services to customers in the Kelowna area:
- Repair any and all irrigation
- New home irrigation installations
- Installation of ground irrigation systems
- Maintenance and servicing of existing irrigation systems
- Winterization of irrigation systems in the fall
- If you are looking for, or have any questions regarding the above services, please contact us for more information.
Tip Of The Month
won’t yield water is the first sign of frozen pipes. If a severe cold snap hits, prevent freezing and subsequent bursting of pipes by following the suggestions below. Even if the pipes do freeze, you can thaw them before they burst if you act quickly. When temperatures fall very low, here’s how to keep your pipes from freezing:
- Keep a trickle of water running from the faucets.
- Beam a heat lamp or small heater at exposed pipes.
- Wrap uninsulated pipes with newspapers, heating wires, foam, or self-adhesive insulating tape.
- Keep doors ajar between heated and unheated rooms.
- Once again we are sending all our valued customers an early bird notice for Spring Irrigation Startup.
Contact our office for irrigation start up as soon as possible to ensure that you get the day that works best for you before they are all booked up.
To help ensure that we can get to all our valued customers, we will begin pre booking irrigation appointments each year on March 1.