Serving Kelowna’s Plumbing Needs Since 1984
Wiener’s Plumbing and Irrigation provides our customers with unparalleled expertise and services for the plumbing and irrigation industry. Located in Kelowna, Wiener’s prides itself on providing personalized and quality customer service for their clients. We are industry leaders, and our clients have grown to appreciate our unwavering commitment to provide premium services. If you’d like to know more about our available services in Kelowna, please contact us today!
Open Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
Emergency Services 24/7
The annual irrigation start up is on April 1, so do not delay; contact our office as soon as possible to ensure that you get the day that works best for you before they are all booked up.
To help ensure that we can get to all our valued customers, we will begin pre booking irrigation appointments starting March 1.
Tip of the month
No plumbing problem is more common or more frustrating than a clogged drain. Kitchen sink drains clog most often because of a buildup of grease that traps food particles. Hair and soap are often at fault in bathroom drains.
Drains can usually be cleared easily and inexpensively, but taking some simple precautions will help you avoid stop-ups. Proper disposal of kitchen waste will keep sink drain clogs to a minimum.
- Don’t pour grease down the kitchen sink.
- Don’t wash coffee grounds down the sink. Throw them out.
- Clean pop-up stoppers in the bathroom sink and the tub regularly. Lift out sink pop-ups once a week and rinse them off.
- Keep the sewer pipes from the house free of tree roots that may invade them. If roots are a particular problem in your yard, you may need to call in professionals once a year or so to clear the pipes.
- Flush the drain-waste and vent systems whenever you go up onto your house roof to clean out downspouts or gutters. Run water from a garden hose into all vents, giving them a minute or two of full flow.